It’s the season of monsoons, and even though it will pour for the next few months, there’s no change in the Nightlife and Adventure in Bangalore. The wide range of enthusiastic inmates attracts all kind of events to the city! Be it comedy, DJ Nights, Food festival or something much more awesome like Treks, Camping and Water rafting – Bangalore is always ready to amaze you with much more in store than what you can even think of!
- Sunil Grover Live
One of the most popular standup comedians from Indian television is live in Bangalore this July!Get ready for the laughter session with Dr Mushoor Gulati, known for his stunning stage presence and wit to make anyone laugh with his frolics. He is known for his unique sense of humour, making him quite famous among the kids too.
Where: Phoenix Marketcity: Whitefield
When: 22 JulyJoin the Comedy roller coaster!
Buy your tickets here.
- For those who love Travel and AdventureBangalore is home to the fun, crazy and audacious. Most people love the lively environment and long for something beyond the ordinary. Life is much fun, beyond the daily office, college, or the city. There are a huge number of the treks and places for Adventure near and around Bangalore! It’s preferred and always fun to get along with new people, while you explore! Check out the planned treks here!
If you’re the person who loves water and the adventure linked with it, you’re bound to love these water sports organised in the safest but fun places!How about Scuba diving in Pondicherry or Water rafting in the river!
- For nature and literature enthusiasts!Bangalore was once known to be the ‘Garden City’, while lots of efforts are into getting back the green cover, a number of NGO’s and Schools have contributed to building the awareness among the people. This July, Cubbon Park presents the Heritage walk to enrich its people about its history, patrons and its present-day stature! Don’t miss this chance for a relaxing walk in one of Bangalore’s coveted and well-preserved parks.
Literarchy | Poetry & Performance Workshop by InkWeaver
If you remember yourself as a person who used to scribble in a few lines, while you lived a few moments of joy or wonder, or maybe the one who always enjoyed the poems – here’s your chance to nurture that poet in you. An exclusive workshop on literature and poetry to make your stage ready! WORD ready!When: July 22
Where: Church Street Social, Bangalore
- For those who appreciate Craft, Comedy & Coffee
Enjoy the new and old humour every Tuesday for free!Just stop by for a cup of coffee after a long day and you would soon find yourself rolling on the floor in laughter! Laugh at their jokes or at them or at the others laughing, you are bound to have fun.
When: Every Tuesday
Where: Bistro ClaytopiaClay Workshop
If you knew there is a sculptor in you who loves the art of clay, this workshop satisfies your zeal and creativity! It’s a two-day workshop, open for children and adults. Get ready to get crazy with clay, colours and fire! Make a masterpiece that would adore your house or surprise your loved ones.When: 24th & 25th July
Where: Art Blend Cafe
- For the foodies and budding Chefs!The monsoons are dropping the temperatures further, making everyone crave for hot food with some beer. Hotel Ramada got this right and have exclusive offers this month starting from 13th to 24th of July.Appealing Deals
- 1 pint of Beer with Biriyani @Rs.471/-
- 2 pints of Beer with Biriyani @ Rs.589/-
Where: Central Bangalore
When: 13th – 24th July
Now coming to those who love cooking, those self-proclaimed master chefs or those aspiring F&B professionals.
This month has a lot to offer when it comes to learning and mastering the Cakes, Creams and especially the eggless varieties!
There are a lot of workshops from the Culinary Academy and they teach you right from the scratch! So you need not know anything about cooking in the beginning but would end up to be a master of it!
Which one are you interested the most?