With the urban life, chasing you to catch up with the city rush, the life here- especially when it comes to your home- varies as much as the horizon.Different people like to have their home as per their different needs and comfort.
The city dwellers range from bachelors to the happily ever after(s).
Each one of them essentially requires a home, but what actually defines a home for each is of stark contrast.
We present, the simplest home furnishing guide, to help you decide the best kind of home that suits your lifestyle,
At some point in time most of us had to move out of our hometown for maybe college or career. The gloomy homesickness and the frustration of everything being your responsibility from now on- is the ultimate nightmare for any bachelor!
This requires some easy hacks to set up your home to save yourself from the troubles of cleaning and maintenance.
- Make sure to move in with a roomie- probably, your best friend or acquaintance from work, college, or social media groups that help you find Flatmates. This ensures cost cutting while you have everything you need.
- Live the super cozy life, but just have only the required- maybe a cot with the bed, a bean bag, a table, a microwave oven (for the late night fits of hunger) and fridge can be rented and the cost is equally shared between you and your roommates.
- Ensure that you set your room, to accommodate everything you need.
- If you don’t have time to hit the gym, don’t keep that as an excuse. Rent fitness equipment like treadmill or cross trainer and a set of dumbbells, and work out from the convenience of your home.
The Believers Of Live-In Relationship
It’s 2017, and life is getting on the go!
Gone are the days, repenting about commitment and promises. Today, “live in” relationships have taken the driver’s seat. With millennials more inclined on setting their careers, live-in relations provide an apt balance between professional and personal life.
Either your guy or girl, who ever is moving in with you, cohabitation is the ideal test of your relationship!
- Rent a low lying double bed, to give a modern touch to your bedroom. Couple it with a set of bedside tables and lamps, for the perfect finishing touch.
- Once you move in together, there is every chance to be flooded with either of your friends every other weekend. Furnish your living room with a sofa set, bean bags, center table and a LED TV. (Time to give you squad some serious #RelationshipGoals!)
- For fitness lovers, just rent fitness equipment and set-up your own gym at home. This gives you more time to spend together while helping you both stay fit. After all, couples that train together stay together!
If you’re short of anything that your partner wants, make sure you rent them, so as to make their decision of moving in with you, a worthy one.
The Newly Weds!
A bold step indeed!This proves that you do love her/him so much that you’re willing to share your life with them. And sharing your life starts from sharing space, and opinions and also negotiating for a common stand!
- As per research studies, the romance between any couple mellows down within a span of 6 months. Set up a romantic interior for your bedroom with dim lamps and a comfortable king-sized bed. At times, all you need is a romantic ambiance to rekindle that chemistry between you and your partner.
- Set-up your living room with a lounger, center table, and a LED TV, to make the most out of movie nights with your partner.
- It can get a little exhausting with meeting new friends or relatives of your partner every week. Want a smarter solution? Throw a cocktail party and set up a BBQ in the backyard, impress everyone like a BOSS! Don’t worry you can rent all your party essentials.
The Happily Married With Kids!
Ha, there’s the bond of love extended to over the formation of the next generation. And that surely comes with loads of responsibilities.
The love along with care to ensure the right upbringing of kids does become a tedious task and parenting is itself a great deal. On the other hand, if you love kids, and you hope to be the best parent, remember teaching starts from home.
You would have to ensure they learn to respect and clean things. They know how to value each penny and also to take care of their things.
- If you are a parent of one and plan to have another one, it makes more sense to rent a single bed for your child. Upgrading the bed set when another addition is made to the family will be more cost efficient.
- You’ve successfully entered the growing phase of your family, once 2 have now become 3 and would probably increase in the near future. Dining tables are a must, they are building blocks to instill table manners in your kids while ensuring ample family time during meals.
- Treat your kids to gaming consoles, and latest gadgets during vacations. If you are weary of buying them a console, rent them during the holiday season.
- You can also treat your kids to family getaways, road trips, and adventure outings during the holiday. This makes sure that your growing child is infused with great experiences at a young age
The Happily Ever After
With life traveled so far together, and your responsibility of kids eased off, you would just want the whole time with your partner to discover more about each other, which due pass of time and struggles were left overlooked.
You would definitely not want to invest in any more furniture or appliance as your kids already have set their home. If anything, get a big TV to enjoy your all time favorites.
The smart option is to rent everything you need, save up for the destinations that you weren’t able to visit in your youth and secure your health priorities.
Our differences are what makes us crave for different things, while some look for utility others luxury. Amidst all these differences, our need to minimize expenditure, and maximize convenience, is what makes us similar.
Whether you are a bachelor embarking on an independent journey, or retired to your sofa with your precious remote in hand, renting furniture, appliance and other home furnishings help you do just that.