We are happy to announce that the rising star of renting industry GrabOnRent has partnered with the pioneer Zoomcar to bring you an irresistible offer. You can avail a discount of 18% on booking a Zoomcar when you use the coupon code GRABONRENT.
You can also rent adventure gear from GrabOnRent at 20% discount (Use code: GOCAMP) and we will offer you a discount code of 20% to book your Zoomcar.
You now get to have a memorable time with your friends and family on a budget plus you will directly contribute to an eco-friendlier way to consume goods.
Why does it make sense to rent from GrabOnRent and Zoomcar?
- Ownership of products requires capital investment followed by maintenance which adds up as an additional cost. Instead, you can rent a car and camping gear at a fraction of the actual cost.
- Renting is eco-friendly and reduces carbon footprints. Collaborative consumption is a brilliant way to save our Earth. With the air pollution in Bangalore and other cities is increasing at an alarming rate, Zoomcar is doing a brilliant job in bringing down the car purchases.
- You do not have to compromise on your travel plans especially. Gear up from GrabOnRent and zoom with a Zoomcar right now.
- Get your car and other gear delivered right at your doorstep.
Places to camp near Bangalore:
Coorg is about 260 km from Bangalore. It offers lush green scenery amidst acres of coffee estates. The Civet Creek Camp which is about 12 km from Madikeri is one of the most recommended spots.
The whole district has a lot of camping opportunities. The brave souls can also trek the Chembra Peak which is the highest peak in Wayanad. Camping is also allowed in Tholpetty but check with the concerned authorities before proceeding.
Ramanagara is just 50 km away from Bangalore. The complete shooting of the famous movie Sholay was shot right here. The rocky hills are an adventure in themselves and they provide an innate opportunity to trek and camp in the wilderness. This is also a good retreat for rock climbing enthusiasts.
Savandurga is considered to be the largest monolith hill in Asia. The foot of the hill is a short 2-hour drive from Bangalore. There are many local adventure groups in Bangalore which offer one-day treks to Savandurga.
Chikmagalur is a perfect destination from Bangalore if you want the right mix of a long drive and camping experience. Rent a car, rent adventure gear and pack off to the Coffee Land of India. There are a lot of coffee estates who host campers on a regular basis. Attractions in Chikmagalur include Kalhatti Falls, Kemmangundi, Mullyangiri and much more.
Things to remember when camping
- Take proper permissions from the authorities as most of these places fall under forest areas.
- You will be spending your time amidst nature; do not spoil it by littering.
- Go eco-friendly and avoid plastic at all costs.
- Check out the blog on things to pack for a trek.
Remember, Use coupon code GRABONRENT on Zoomcar to avail 18% off on your self-drive car. You can also rent out adventure gear from GrabOnRent at 20% off by using the code GOCAMP plus you receive a 20% discount voucher of Zoomcar!
So, where are you camping this weekend?