Gone are the days of those long summer vacations of chill and play, all that is left is sweating our way out every week. Well, Monica from F.R.I.E.N.D.S rightly said
“Welcome to the real world! It sucks.”
After a jam-packed week, everyone needs a chill relaxing weekend. But with the onset of summers, the energy to step out is squeezed by the merciless sun. So, how to chill and relax at home without just doing eat sleep and repeat. If you are looking for doing something fun and different this weekend without stepping out from the comfort of your home then look around and make the ordinary in your home extraordinary.
Let’s look at 5 different ideas to make the most of the summer weekends at home :
1. Plan a binge-watching get together: The essence of relaxation is in the ambiance created to feel the mood. I am sure most of you must have somewhere thought about this when you read the title but you can make it more fun and different by organizing group hangouts at home. Invite friends and family, get a comfortable couch or hop on your bed, plug in your coolers/AC, dim the lights, grab some cool summer drinks and of course popcorn and watch all the movies from your bucket list or maybe create one. Also, you can get everything you need without burning a hole in your pocket by renting furniture, coolers and everything you need on GrabOnRent.You can also watch the most anticipated shows like GOT together with friends and just have fun. Swim in the plethora of content available on platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc and have a no-sweat weekend.
2. Give a summer twist to home: If you are bored of sitting all day long in front of your laptops at work and you want to do something creative without sweating outside, make your home summer ready. Get some light color palettes for your walls, get lots of indoor plants, bring in relaxing furniture, grab your favorite books. If you love experimenting with the decor at home and at the same time you do not want to feel the pinch, the most economical way is to rent online, create the setup of your choice and keep experimenting without thinking too much on saving and spending.
3. Indoor Summer Camping: If you love camping but you are too much beaten by the summer heat, then go for Indoor camping. Set up a tent in your backyard, call up friends and family and enjoy the sunset or the starry summer nights out in the open. Believe me, it is going to be fun and a great bonding time with close ones. You can bask in the serenity of nature and feel the true colors of summers. Rent some summer furniture, organize cool summer drinks and a BBQ night to have one hell of a summer.
4. Beat the heat by being Fit: After couching on for hours, if you feel like a lazy bum and want to jazz up your fitness regime without hitting the gym on a summer weekend, then get your own personal gym without thinking about big capital expenditure and maintenance costs by renting some affordable fitness equipment online. Let’s sweat the summers without burning in the sun.
5. Summer cool-pool parties: When you think about the summer heat, the first imagery we get is a pool to soak in. So what are you waiting for? Organize some cool pool parties for friends and family and splash in. Look for unique themes online and beat the summer heat with some good music, games, food, and drink. Make the summers swell.
Well, now that you know what you are going to do in one of these weekends, start preparing. You can always get the best furniture and home appliances for the perfect summer at an affordable price on rent at GrabOnRent.If you need something else to cool your summer, you can always leave a request and we can try our best to get it to you at the best prices.
Have a chillax relaxed Summer.