While the Game Of Thrones fans are waiting for the winter to arrive, summer has already hit Bangalore! According to weather predictions, this summer, the temperature is going to exceed 35 Degrees Celsius. How do you plan to cope up with the rising heat for the next 2 months?
Here are the top 3 ways to keep yourself healthy and energetic throughout this summer:
- Drink lots of water
This is by far the most common yet underutilized advice of all. Start your day with a glass or two of water. Carry along a clean water bottle and keep sipping throughout the day.
- Load up on nature’s bounty
The best fruits and berries are available during the summer. Consume a lot of watermelon and strawberries (our favorites). Watermelons especially are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It also helps directly in staying hydrated while tasting delicious. Goodness overloaded!
- Salads are your boon
Bring in the leafy veggies and all that you can think of in a perfect round bowl. Freshly made salads provide the right nutrition which will help you stay afloat throughout the day. Moreover, they are easy to prepare and reduces your work.
Here is a video to add some pun to your salad 🙂
We, at GrabOnRent, strive our best to make your lives easier. Not easy though but we try our best to provide access to every product to everyone. In this endeavor, we have introduced a new option to rent an AC in Bangalore which eases your and your family’s lives.
Here are 3 ways in which GrabOnRent can help you beat the heat during summer-
- Rent a Refrigerator
During summer food gets stale very quickly. Rent a refrigerator from GrabOnRent and keep your food fresh and tasty.
- Rent an Ice Cooler
If you are planning a vacation or a picnic, renting an ice cooler will definitely come handy. It will help keep the food cool and edible. Also, you won’t have to drink warm water when the temperature around you is already hot. And do I need to mention about beers!
- Air Conditioners and Air Coolers
Air conditioners (ACs) and air coolers are your survival gear for the summer. You don’t have to buy an expensive AC and end up using it just for these 3 months. Renting an AC is a smarter option. We have 3 appliances to choose from –
- Air Coolers – Air coolers are also known as evaporative coolers. These are the simplest and most feasible way to lower the temperature in the room. We offer two variants of air coolers on rent based on their capacity to store water – 20 litres and 30 litres. There is no setup and it is as simple as a fan to operate.
- Air Conditioners – ACs not only lower the temperature but are also capable of purifying the air, varying the humidity and other advanced features. The capacity of an air conditioner is referred in ‘tonnes’. A standard living room would require an AC of about 1.5 to 2 tonnes whereas a 1 ton AC would suffice in a bedroom.
- Tower AC – A tower AC looks like an air cooler but functions like an AC. It works on the same principles as that of an AC but is easier to setup. There is no need to fill it with water but you need to have an outlet which helps in exchanging water and air. You can rent a tower AC for as low as Rs. 3000/month. It is quite useful in rented spaces such as office spaces or PGs.
We hope this will help you in breezing through the summer. What other stuff would you like to get on rent? Let us know in the comments below and we will try our best to get them online.
#BeatTheHeat with GrabOnRent!